Marketers all have access to audiences, whether it be from their CRM, martech stack or DMP/DSP. And these audiences are being applied to every digital campaign, some for niche targeting and some to achieve relevant scale. With digital audiences now table stakes for marketers, now they want the ability to create custom audiences. Audiences unique to that marketers’ campaigns and KPIs, are more powerful for remarketing and lookalike modeling. In the last eight months, we’ve been working with our customers to create custom audiences based on consumers post-click preferences to their campaigns. What’s a more custom audience than a post-click one? Honestly, we’re not sure.
VuPulse is able to see where consumers prefer to watch their content, for TV and digital movie releases, helping marketers build custom audiences for:
- Keeping viewers engaged throughout a series’ current season
- Engaging movie fans of a similar genre or title
- Building highly qualified lookalikes to scale reach in-season or pre-home release
Custom audiences are just the tip of the iceberg for our Midyear Metrics Report.
A few key takeaways include:
- 2,500+ custom audiences were created by TV and movie marketers
- 98% of consumers that engaged with Facebook display ads were routed in one-click
- Consumers selected over 70 different distribution platforms, reinforcing the need for post-click technology to streamline the fragmented content ecosystem
Check out the full report below or click here to grab it.